Just when I think I’ve run out of steam, and today is a very sick day, I have good news! Apparently Dreampunk Geek nominated me for a Liebster Award. I guess this is the process, stolen from Dreampunk Geek’s Blog.
Here is how it works:
- Thank and link back to the giver.
- Answer the giver’s questions.
- ‘Nominate’ five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask five questions for one’s nominees to answer.
- Post it all on one’s blog
First, a warm thank you to Dreampunk Geek. I hope by linking to you enough times, you’ll see my sincerity. Thank you so much. I’m honored, honoured, and flattered that you’d pick me.
Now, for the questions:
- What do you do when you can’t sleep?
I tend to find my headphones and plug in some post rock music.
- If you had the ability to time travel, would you go to the past or future? Why?
Both for different reasons. The past is far more interesting to me. If I could go to the past, I could learn first hand how some of the ancient cultures lived. If we’re assuming time travel in the Doctor Who sense, I’d be in the middle of so many medieval/feudal conflicts… I’d go to the future so I could make a killing in gambling on sports teams and never have to work a day in my life again, so I could chill out and write.
- Favorite drink?
Tough one. I’d have to say Apple Cider
- Tell us a secret.
I secretly got pretty good at singing when I’ve been alone in my car. Though only my brother and girlfriend have ever heard me sing…
- Sing or dance?
Sing, as stated above. Plus, I can’t dance.
My Nominations: (In no Order) I believe these people have under 200 followers, but cannot tell. I hope you take no offense to my believing that.
- How do you find the time/inspiration to write your blog?
- Favorite type of music?
- If you could meet any person, dead, alive, real, or fictional, who would it be and why?
- Do you play any kind of “sport”? (Including martial arts/sporting activities)
- Can you say Anna banana 10 times fast?